Activities and interactivity:
Balance between theory and practice during training:
Tools and educational materials:
3 days, or 15 hours.
Chaque jour, 09:00 - 17:30, avec une heure de pause déjeuner.
Each day, 16:00 - 21:00, GMT + 1.
These times can be adapted according to needs and sessions.
Zakaria Gaizi, Professional Kanban Trainer by ProKanban.org, is a convinced agilist. He acts as an agile coach and as a product coach. His goal is to help companies optimise the value of their product.
Today, all our training courses are virtual, using Zoom and Miro. The whole process, including the activities, has been adapted to give you an exceptional experience.
- Agile Coach
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner / Product Manager
- Agile Managers / Leaders
- Team members
- Project Managers
And more generally, anyone involved in the delivery of value through complex products.
1 - Define a workflow and visualize it
2- Understand and apply Key Flow Metrics
3- Improve your Kanban System in order to focus more on Value delivery
- Kanban theory, principles and practices
- Applying Kanban via group activities and simulations
- Workflow definition and visualization
- How to operate a Kanban system
- How to get started
- Validated Learning
- Visual Thinking
- Activities: TBR (Train from the Back of the Room)
- Slides free
After the training, the flipcharts and drawings produced during the training, as well as the results of your activities are sent to you by email
- Participation during activities and discussions
- Presentation during the "Train me Back"
- ProKanban PK1 assessment.
We use two online tools:
- Zoom: Complies with the European standard for digital accessibility EN 301 549. To learn more, visit: https://explore.zoom.us/en/accessibility/
- Miro: Makes incremental progress to make the site more and more accessible. To know more about its progress, visit: https://miro.com/accessibility-statement/
This website is for informational purposes only. It is not used in training. Nevertheless, we are working on improving this site to make it more and more accessible.
Pedagogical, quality, commercial, administrative and handicap referent: Zakaria Gaizi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated on 09/09/2022